At Fresh Dish we offer an assortment of lunch options for your meeting, party or any gathering you are planning. You can either order the full menu; Soup & Sandwich (and more) Lunch, the Hot Lunch, or you can order A La Carte. The full Soup & Sandwich (and more) Lunch is $16 per person and the Hot Lunch start at $17 per person. If you are working with a tight budget or only need something simple, you can find the A La Carte prices next to each item. Minimum group size is 12 people for both full menu or A La Catre.
Soup & Sandwich (and more) Lunch
- Vegetarian/Vegan soup (A La Carte - $4 per person)
- Pre-made assorted gourmet sandwiches with vegetarian and meat options. Gluten free bread is available on request. Please keep your choices to a minimum of 4 per type of gourmet sandwich per order. Feel free to contact us if you are need additional options. (A La Carte - $7 per sandwich)
- In-House Oven Roasted Beef with Horseradish Aioli
- Deli Chicken with Basil and Garlic Aioli
- Deli Ham with In-House Smoked Cheddar
- Prosciutto with Roasted Sweet Peppers
- Salami, Cheese and Pesto
- Italian Deli with assorted Meats, Pickled Artichokes and Olives ($1 extra per sandwich)
- In-House Oven Roasted Chicken with Spicy Curry Aioli and chopped Grapes
- In-House Roasted Pulled Pork with Horseradish Coleslaw on In-House made Brioche Buns ($3 extra per sandwich)
- Grilled Zucchini and In-House Smoked Cheddar
- Brie and Roasted Sweet Peppers
- Vegetable tray (A La Carte - $3 per person)
- Fruit tray (A La Carte - $3 per person)
- Dessert bars (A La Carte - $3 per person)
I suggest that you pick one meat, vegan or vegetarian main for groups under 25, one meat and one vegan/vegetarian dish for group 25 and up . This includes your choice of one or two side dish(s), salad(s), and dessert(s), depending on the size of your group.
Vegan options, (A La Carte - $7 per person):
- Pumpkin and Apple Curry – a light and aromatically spiced main dish for the vegans in the crowd. No gluten added.
- White Beans with Sage – a hardy dish with an Italian background. No gluten added.
- Curried Chickpeas – spicy flavour of India with not too much heat but lots of flavour. No gluten added.
Vegetarian options, (A La Carte - $7 per person) :
- Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni - An Italian classic. Fresh pasta wrapped around creamy ricotta cheese mixed with spinach and parmesan cheese. Smothered in a crushed tomato, oregano and basil sauce and topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Spinach and Feta Frittata – a light and tall “omelette like” dish with lots of spinach and feta cheese wrapped in phyllo pastry.
Meat options, (A La Carte - $9 per person):
- Salmon & Dill Savoury Cheesecake – a decadent, rich and surprising main dish wrapped in a light and flaky pastry. It has the creaminess of cheese cake and is nearly impossible to put down. No gluten added.
- Chicken with Artichokes and Olives – a surprising combination that will delight anyone. No gluten added.
- Cuban Chicken – a fruity and dynamic, but not spicy, chicken dish with red peppers, lime and raisins. No gluten added.
- Citrus and Fresh Herb Chicken – oven roasted chicken marinated in orange and lemon juice, a touch of garlic and lots of fresh herbs. No gluten added.
Side Dishes (A La Carte - $4 per person)
- Wild & Brown Rice with Sun-dried Tomatoes (Vegan & no gluten added)
- Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary and Garlic (Vegan & no gluten added)
- Roasted Garlic Mash Potatoes (Vegetarian & no gluten added)
- Steamed Vegetables with Butter (Vegetarian & no gluten added)
- Oven Roasted Vegetables tossed with Olive Oil, Kosher Salt and Pepper (Vegan & no gluten added)
Salads (A La Carte - $4 per person)
- Cilantro Slaw (Vegetarian & no gluten added)
- Quinoa, Avocado, Cucumber and Lemon Salad (Vegan & no gluten added)
- Baby Green Salad with Lemon Goddess Dressing and/or Tomato Balsamic Vinaigrette (Vegan & no gluten added)
- Thai Chick Pea Salad (Vegan & no gluten added)
- Potato Salad with Seedy Mustard Dressing (No gluten added)
- Pasta Salad with mixed vegetables including Red Peppers and Black Olives (Vegan)
- French Lentil Salad with mixed vegetables including died carrots, celery and red onion (Vegan)
Desserts (A La Carte - $4 per person)
- Chocolate Mud Cake served with Mixed Berry Sauce
- Lemon Tarts
- Fruit Tray
All prices include all set-up supplies for the buffet such as chafing dishes and serving supplies. All the disposables are also included. If you would prefer non-disposable we are happy to make the arrangements but you would be responsible for the additional rental costs.
Coffee, from Maduro Coffee Company a premium Saskatoon coffee roaster, and assorted tea's - $2 per person, bottled water - $1 each bottle, assorted juices for $1.50 per can, pop - $1 each can.
If you need a additional vegan and/or no gluten add options, we have a variety of options. There may be an extra charge per person. Please feel free to contact us by email or (306)262-5586 to discuss all your catering needs.
You can find a printable PDF copy of the above menu here.